Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays to everyone!

A few updates regarding River:

- Radamel Falcao Garcia is very close to joining Fluminese of Brazil, though a few minor details must still be arranged between the two clubs. In Brazil they guarantee that he will join Flu within this next week, yet no deal has been sealed for now.
- Fernando Belluschi already has one foot in Greece, due to almost surely joining Olympiakos before the next season. The Greek side plan on having the "rasta" help them obtain positive results in their Champions League campaign, and therefore would invest around 6.5 million euros for 60% of his transfer (the total would go to River, while the investors who own the other 40% would wait for a future transaction).
- Sebastian Abreu seems to be "los Millonarios"'s first incorporation. Nothing is official for now, but everything seems to indicate that the Uruguayan foward will join the club on loan for 18 months. Other players rumoured to join the club are Andres D'Alessandro, Diego Placente, Facundo Quiroga, and Rodrigo Archubi.
- Universidad Catolica have been confirmed as Chile 2 in next year's edition of the Copa Libertadores, and therefore will be competeing in River Plate's group, along with Universidad San Martin (Peru) and Mexico 2.

Happy holidays to everyone (except the bosteros)!

No comments: