Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Post-Superclasico 2007: Videos & Pictures

Well, I couldn't find the exact highlights I was hoping for, but I did find the following video (which I think is fantastic). It was made by "La Pagina Millonaria", and it shows the goals, some of the jukes (Ariel Ortega and Diego Buonanotte), but most importantly our amazing fans. Watch them set up a huge party in the Monumental, which included 180 red and white ribbons, thousands of balloons, and 2 tons of confetti paper.


Enjoy!

About a month ago I also created a thread, based on our amazing fans, on the BigSoccer forums. It includes several pictures and videos from past games. I just posted some of Sunday's match vs. Boca, so feel free to check those out. If you want to see them or contribute to the subject, visit this link.

- Gonzalo

1 comment:

loes said...

What a nice video!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish i could have been there.......