Sunday, April 1, 2007

Carrizo and Belluschi: Sold to Juventus

River have transfered two of it's biggest stars, Juan Pablo Carrizo and Fernando Belluschi, to Italian club Juventus in a transfer package worth $12,500,000 dollars. "Although I am sad to leave River, I am happy at the same time for having the opportunity to go to such a big club in Italy. My dream was to play in Europe as a child, and it has finally been made a reality", said the goalkeeper.

This is ridiculous. What ever happened to Passarella saying Belluschi was worth $40,000,000? If anything, I would want atleast the total amount for just Belluschi. It's like selling Fernando on clearance and giving you Carrizo for free. I cannot see any logic in this. Now, we are in a horrible situation. The team has been playing like shit, and we are losing two of our best players. How the f*** are we going to even fight for a tournament like this? Not only that, but we're getting two cents for them. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. The only thing that I can think of that is more ridiculous than this is this post. Happy April Fools Day! (For those who don't get it, it's a joke for a holiday). Don't expect to see them for too long anyway, Belluschi is expected to leave in June and Carrizo will be on his way to Milan once his Italian Citizenship is acquired. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice April Fools. You had me going. I was about to punch the shit out of my computer. I know Aguiliar is a retard, but I didn't think he'd be that much of a retard.

Matias said...

son of a bitch! you got me.

Locoxriver said...

Ha.. Glad to see I fooled most.. One person seemed to get it, but most fell for it. :D